The Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico is hosting a virtual art auction to allow people the one-time opportunity to purchase a piece from the CFSNM art collection.
If you would like to participate in bidding you must register with our online auction site.
Bid increments must be $5.00 (minimum) more than the previous bidder.
If a bidder would like to avoid the incremental bidding style to simply purchase a piece for sale, they can purchase the piece at the “Win-It-Now” set price. This “Win-It-Now” price will be listed on each catalog auction piece. Click the purple “Win-It-Now” button if you would like to purchase a piece right away!
Click here to visit to the Online Auction Sign-In Web Page
Registered Account Users:
If you have an account click the link directly above and enter in your login information to view your previous bids and make new bids.
- If you don’t have an account you will need to make one
- Where it states “Don’t have an account yet?” click “Request account”
- Enter your information into the form and click the “Request Account” button once you are complete
- If your information is correctly submitted you will view the following message: “Success! Just one more step…We’ve sent you an email. Please follow the instructions in that email to create your account. If you don’t receive the email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.”
- You should receive an email invitation from “Terra Winter via ReadySetAuction” containing a link to further create your account
- Click the “Create Account” button
- You will be directed to a new web page where once you enter in your information and accept the terms and conditions you click the “Create Account” button
- You are now registered. Good luck and happy bidding!
- Untitled by Lester Hughes–SOLD
- New Day Rising by Betty Hummer
- His Brother’s Keeper by Betty Hummer–SOLD
- Texas Blue Bonnets & Lilacs by Darlene Hungate
- Motherhood Reality by Amanda Jaffe–SOLD
- Spring Blossoms at Cloride, NM by Wilma Lomastro–SOLD
- Little Yellow Cactus Flowers by Wilma Lomastro–SOLD
- El Indio by Rudy Montoya–SOLD
- Mujer & Hombre by Eduardo Morales–SOLD
- Blue Lagoon by Burt Rawlings
- Irrigation Time by Ginny Reynolds
- Lauristan Place, April 1968 by Sally Ritter
- The Blacksmith Shop by Norman Rockwell–SOLD
- Black Range by Bill Stevens
- La Fete A L’At Elier & On Ne Voit Pas Le Temps Passer by Michael Voit
- Pansy Power by Sally Wheat
- Abandoned by Helmut Zander
- Little Girl in Fiesta by Nobuko Bassett
- Vista de Oro by Sheila Duffy
- Old Sante Fe by Elizabeth Hawk
- La Bonita by Betty Hummer
- Playtime by Ginny Reynolds
- Yuccas by Ginny Reynolds
- Raggedy Ann and Andy by Ginny Reynolds
- Untitled by Elsie Sedgwick